[Axiom-developer] Sourceforge-Google

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Sourceforge-Google
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:21:48 -0400

Another issue has been to checkout from sourceforge from a windows
box. Repeated attempts failed every time. I will try this for Google.

OK, let us know.

Ok, here we go again.

In a checkout of silver trunk from sourceforge in a windows box I get
this error:

Error: REPORT request failed on '/svnroot/axiom/!svn/vcc/default'
Error: REPORT of '/svnroot/axiom/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read
chunk delimiter: Secure connection truncated
(https://svn.sourceforge.net)

Now, a checkout of Google trunk I get this other error:

Error: In directory 'C:\Documents and
Settings\alfredo\Desktop\axiom\axiom\src\hyper\pages'
Error: Can't copy 'C:\Documents and
Settings\alfredo\Desktop\axiom\axiom\src\hyper\pages\.svn\tmp\text-base\poly.pht.svn-base'
to 'C:\Documents and
Settings\alfredo\Desktop\axiom\axiom\src\hyper\pages\.svn\tmp\poly.pht.tmp.tmp':
The system cannot find the file
Error: specified.

I am using:

TortoiseSVN 1.4.0, Build 7501 - 32 Bit , 2006/09/15 21:34:55
Subversion 1.4.0,
apr 0.9.12
apr-iconv 0.9.7
apr-utils 0.9.12
berkeley db 4.4.20
neon 0.25.5
OpenSSL 0.9.8b 04 May 2006
zlib 1.2.3

Please let me know if anyone can reproduce this.

PS: Sorry Ben to include you in this email. Just in case you have any
idea on this problem.