RE: [Axiom-developer] build-improvements and latex

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] build-improvements and latex
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 11:49:58 -0400

On October 21, 2006 11:20 AM I wrote:

> On October 21, 2006 10:48 AM Waldek Hebisch wrote:
> So you say that the version of noweb that you are using (Debian
> version 2.10c-3.3) is messes it? It seems to work fine on the
> axiom-developer.org server which is running noweb-2.11b. The
> dvi output that you can download from the web is generated by
> running noweave and latex on this source file.

Ooops I have to take that back, I just checked again and I see that
I am actually running the following command on the axiom-developer.org
server:

  axiom/mnt/linux/bin/lib/noweave -delay ...

which means that I am probably running Tim Daly's patched version
of noweb from Axiom Gold, not the version of noweb that is actually
installed on the server.

This is significant because the Rosetta.pamphlet file contains some
unescaped << ... >> and [[ ... ]] sequences that are not chunk