Re: [Axiom-developer] No progress on notangle

From: C Y
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] No progress on notangle
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 18:45:49 -0500

Ralf, I take it what you expect, based on your example, is
that notangle will "fill in" the pile spacing used by each
chunk in the output?  Is this default behavior or does it
need an option?

I must say I'm a bit confused - my original thought was that
all notangle had to do was get the code out of the chunks
"as is" line by line and stuff it into the output file in
the right order.  Can you point me to a couple examples of using
-L and what its effects/utility are?  (Sorry if they're in the
archives - I can try digging later.)

I've been reading over Waldek's code and I think I understand
what he is up to now, so I'll see what I can do with it - I can
see where automatic generation of some of this code via macro
would be a Good Thing.

Waldek, I'm not sure if others will find it useful but I do intend
to use it to try and make asdf load pamphlet files transparently.
(or more correctly, load code from pamphlet files.)  I really appreciate
the time you've put into this and I for one have learned something
from it :)

Cheers,
CY