[Axiom-developer] next release

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] next release
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 11:47:57 -0600

I'm working on the next release of Axiom Gold.

Work is being done on Axiom in several different locations
and I've made an effort to harvest those changes that I understand
and to merge, test, and document these changes back into the release.

In open source projects it is important that changes get collected
and packaged so they can be merged with the main release. This
is done by releasing diffs and changesets (the whole point of SVN).
Often the original author is the only one who can diff, document,
test and package these changesets.

The mailing list has almost no patches posted.
Why is that?