Re: [Axiom-developer] Bug with paths in wh-sandbox

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Bug with paths in wh-sandbox
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 12:57:51 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007, Martin Rubey wrote:

| Dear all,
|
| Waldek Hebisch <address@hidden> writes:
|
| > my assumption was that gcl should be capable of generating working
standalone
| > executables which can compile code on the fly.  It is obvious that such
| > executable needs C compiler in the system, but I consider it a bug that mere
| > presence of unreadable directory with a magic name can break such a program.
|
| I'm not sure if Camm reads axiom-devel, so, did you consider asking him?

My understanding is that Camm is subscribed to the list.  However,
from time to time -- for our own protection against spams -- bona fide
subscribers may be unsubscribed.  I believe Camm had suggested to be
explicitly CC:'d in case his input is needed.  Furthermore, I think he
also explained that he will not be back before March or something like
that.