Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom HyperDoc Replacement

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom HyperDoc Replacement
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 19:30:45 +0200

Yes, that's the idea.  In fact, I also want to do some caching, since tex4ht is
rather slow: every function has - by design of axiom - a unique identifier,
namely its signature.  I will use this as the name of the file.

Martin, don't forget that you also need the name of the category. There may be several foo: (%, %) -> % functions from different categories. And also think of something like

DomA: with {foo: Integer -> %} == add ...

Ralf