Re: Please join! Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom HyperDoc Replacement

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: Re: Please join! Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom HyperDoc Replacement
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 02:14:43 -0400

Thank you Martin.

Make a new directory (for safety), for example

[...]

start axiom:

  axiom
  )co hyper.spad
  )lisp (load "hyper.lisp")

  SOCKET(8080, getDocumentation$HyperDoc)

start a WebBrowser and enter the url http://localhost/|?binomial|

I know you wanted to test this on Windows also. I do not know if you
got to test it.
This is what I get when doing the last step:

(1) -> SOCKET(8080, getDocumentation$HyperDoc)
     package HyperDoc
     package OperationsQuery

  >> System error:
  GREP is invalid as a function.