[Axiom-developer] Re: building wh-sandbox on Windows

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: building wh-sandbox on Windows
Date: 26 Apr 2007 15:24:14 +0200

"Bill Page" <address@hidden> writes:

> Waldek,
>
> I have finally succeeded in building wh-sandbox on Windows. I have attached
> the patch set with diffs against revision 515. My approach was to introduce a
> "BASE" variable as I discussed in a previous email to allow the Windows
> applications to have a different absolute path than the MSYS tools used
> during the build. This is in contrast to Gaby's approach of making all paths
> relative. In the end this seemed like the shortest path to getting wh-sandbox
> to compile under Windows. Please let me know what you think about this
> approach. I will continue to test this patchset to make sure that it does not
> break the linux build. Regards, Bill Page.

WOW! It remains to get the graphics working, I guess.  I had a small
presentation today, but people where dismayed by the fact that there is no
help, no graphics under MS windows.

And of course, they really want a better expression domain, i.e., provisos.

I guess, both is out of reach for the moment?

Martin