Re: [Axiom-developer] building wh-sandbox on Windows

From: Bill Page
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] building wh-sandbox on Windows
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:13:26 -0400

Quoting Bill Page <address@hidden>:

... I will continue to test this patchset to make sure that it does not break the linux build.

My test build of wh-sandbox (rev. 515) plus the patches for
Windows just completed normally and runs simple confidence
tests. with errors on the axiom-developer.org Linux server
(RedHat 9+).
I have also checked that this patch set is independent of the
earlier changes for portability and they both can be applied
simultaneously.
Waldek, I have modified the portability patch set, as you
suggested in your previous email, to remove the regression
of the cfuns-c socket code and drop the patch to the obsolete
'construc' function. Would you like me to commit either or
both of these patch sets to wh-sandbox? Note: One of the
revisions that I pulled from build-improvements triggers the
requirement for autoconf >= 2.60.
Gaby, the portability changes are also applicable to the
build-mprovements branch. Would you like me to make an
initial commit? There will be more (less critical) changes
like this to follow.
Regards,
Bill Page