[Axiom-developer] Test of a WEB style

From: C Y
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Test of a WEB style
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 21:51:40 -0700 (PDT)

I have created a sample file of a format for pamphlets that can be
generated without needing the noweb style file (obviously without many
of the major features.)

http://portal.axiom-developer.org/Members/starseeker/cl-web-v0.5-hyperreftest.pdf/download

This file makes use of the hyperref and listings packages in LaTeX (I
believe both are included standard with teTeX).  It has hyperlinks from
chunk references to chunks.  To generate it, the commands were:

latex cl-web-v0.5-hyperreftest.tex
bibtex cl-web-v0.5-hyperreftest
latex cl-web-v0.5-hyperreftest.tex
latex cl-web-v0.5-hyperreftest.tex
latex cl-web-v0.5-hyperreftest.tex
dvips cl-web-v0.5-hyperreftest.dvi -o cl-web-v0.5-hyperreftest.ps
ps2pdf cl-web-v0.5-hyperreftest.ps

(thanks again to Bill for figuring out these steps and the hyperref
options for endpamphlet).

If it is of interest the "Included in ..." tail can be added to
identify chunks containing the current chunk, although I didn't do that
here because I'm generating this one by hand as a test case.  Feedback
appreciated - is this something people think would be good to have?  If
so, I believe it can be autogenerated from cl-web requiring only
packages already present in teTeX.

Cheers,
CY