[Axiom-developer] Autoconf change

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Autoconf change
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 08:41:56 -0500

I invite you to create a diff-Naur patch that creates ONLY the
autoconf facility as a changeset. Do the diff-Naur against the current
silver. I'll withhold changes to silver until you're ready. Please try
to make the changeset specific to autoconf, not to other features.

Please make sure that the new regression works.

I have a pending downcase change which is complete and ready to
undergo testing. Since it is guaranteed to make your changeset
incompatible I'll withhold it until your changeset is ready to
apply. Then I'll refit the downcase change.