Re: [fricas-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [fricas-devel] Re: HyperDoc

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [fricas-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [fricas-devel] Re: HyperDoc replacement
Date: 16 Oct 2007 17:17:40 +0200

Arthur Ralfs <address@hidden> writes:

> Looking at the home page I saw directions for updating and a link
> to some precompiled systems but no directions for  a general
> from scratch build.

I believe you would just have to follow:

   Establishing ports from scratch for Unix and MS Windows require additional
   effort, mainly because of the need to set up non-native utilities

But certainly Eitan is the one to ask.

> Do you think you can get it working as part of an axiom build?

No.  I'm a mathematician ;-)

But since tex4ht's status on ctan.org is "maintained", I'd trust that people in
the know should get it working.  Maybe Eitan would help, if necessary.

Martin