Re: [fricas-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [fricas-devel] Re: HyperDoc

From: Arthur Ralfs
Subject: Re: [fricas-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [fricas-devel] Re: HyperDoc replacement
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 23:07:37 -0700

Eitan Gurari wrote:
>  > tex4ht to bother with it.  All I want to do is test out some latex to
> mathml
>  > conversions.
>
> I just compiled the AMS test file into
>
>     http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~gurari/temp/testmath.xht
>     http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~gurari/temp/testmath.pdf
>
> using the following command line for xhtml+mathml
>
>     mzlatex testmath "html,3,mathplayer,mathml-"
>
> -eitan

Eitan,

Thanks.  The capabilities of tex4ht look very impressive.   In order
to be useful in axiom I think it needs to be included as part of the
axiom build.  I don't know at this point who might be up for doing
that, or if it would be acceptable to the maintainers of the various
axiom forks.

Arthur