baby-devel

[baby-devel] BabyChess 12.3 RPM

From: Luk Michel St.Onge
Subject: [baby-devel] BabyChess 12.3 RPM
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 17:17:29 -0400

Hello!  I hope that you may be able to help me get BabyChess to work on my
Linux box.  I'm running Red Hat 7.1 and I installed the BabyChess 12.3 RPM and
when I run any of the programs (e.g. About Baby, Internet Chess Server) I get
empty screens without even menus to work with.  I never received any
complaints from the command "rpm -i baby-*.rpm" and so I don't know what to
do.  Any suggestions?  Cheers!

Luk Michel

U Luk Michel St.Onge - address@hidden
G University of Guelph - http://www.uoguelph.ca/