baby-devel

[baby-devel] BabyChess comments

From: kaitsi
Subject: [baby-devel] BabyChess comments
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 14:54:55 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

I just wanted to send some comments about BabyChess:

- The ability to compile without Gnome (e.g. “./configure --no-gnome“) which was discussed here earlier would be great! - Ability to use BabyChess GUI with other (xboard compatible) chess engines would also be nice. There are lots of engines available which I would like to test, but not so many good GTK+ chess GUI's... - I would like to see working .configure script since plain make just doesn't work on all my machines.

When are you planning to release version 16 and what new things will it include?

Thanks,  - Kaitsu -

__
Sano ei kuukausimaksuille. Hanki Suomen edullisin kuukausimaksuton GSM-liittymä
osoitteesta http://www.saunalahti.fi. Puhelut vain 0,109snt/min.