baby-devel

[baby-devel] accident commemorate

From: Bod Navarro
Subject: [baby-devel] accident commemorate
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 12:27:04 +0300

They invented a new kind of entertainment.
It was something we discovered along the way. Germ theory, Copernicus, etc. Some folks are interested in putting their dogear bookmarks out on the internet. There was a learning from what he did. You need a solid customer metric.
The idea was to leave a slight trail, that bugs would get some on themselves and it would not kill them instantly, so they could make it back to the nest and kill the other bugs.
Malcolm McLean was a trucker who observed tremendous amounts of delay in transferring merchandise: unloading and loading to and from ships. So we looked at tiny businesses. When a new feature or mashup shows up there is renewed buzz. I think our eyes will open through research, and the companies will then figure out how to answer the needs. Did users continue to use their own browser bookmarks? Focus managers on a customer metric. I agree that customers do not foresee the future.
His child was born with medical problems. Do you remember typewriters, when you made a mistake, it was hell?
We used to make a home consumer product.
Some are more skillful than others.
Intuit founder Scott Cook opened the conference.
They observed that users would not leave a slight trail to the nest: they would drown the one bug in front of them before it could make it back to the nest. We had less than half the features and were selling at twice the price of the market leaders.
Our first ad, I wrote.