baby-devel

[baby-devel] meekness equip

From: Davy Manley
Subject: [baby-devel] meekness equip
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 12:34:03 +0300

Intuit founder Scott Cook opened the conference.
Focus managers on a customer metric. That idea was invented by a QA person. His child was born with medical problems. If your logs tell you a lot of people are going to your site map, try making it the home page for a day. I think our eyes will open through research, and the companies will then figure out how to answer the needs.
Friendly trial began in March.
Some folks are interested in putting their dogear bookmarks out on the internet. They got into trouble when an American family figured that the Japanese student they were hosting was actually studying them! Most are pretty creative, so the few Powerpoint lists filled with bullets and people who read their abstracts look a bit stodgy. and I expect it will help better match presenters with attendees and perhaps spread attendance a bit more evenly. Users needed to get too much hardware. Optimize for these teams. You need a solid customer metric.
Users needed to get too much hardware. Questions can kill an entrepreneurial team.
Failures are shitty but they let us learn.
This gives people an occasion to briefly pitch their findings to an audience on the scale of a thousand.
I feared that it would be tedious, but the pacing and variety make it just right.
Malcolm McLean was a trucker who observed tremendous amounts of delay in transferring merchandise: unloading and loading to and from ships. Simple Start is successful.
All of us at Intuit do this.