Re: [Bayonne-devel] Using Bayonne with a LineJack

From: Nicolas Charretier
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Using Bayonne with a LineJack
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 10:09:25 +0200

>The noise problem sounds familiar, I recall hearing this before and will
>have to think back.  You should use the quicknet drivers from the oh323
>current cvs rather than the ones distributed in the rh kernel, however.

I was using the last tar.gz (driver version 1.2.1 compiled under Red Hat
7.2).
As you suggested it, il also tried the CVS version of the driver.
But nothing do, i always got a strident noise.

As i also tried Asterisk and sometime (under Asterisk, the bug is random), i
got the same bug with it. However, the bug seems to disappear if there is a
Wait state before answering the call.
I didn't already test this under Bayonne but i hope that the same fix will
work.

Nicolas