[Bayonne-devel] Using play with URLs and Dialogic. Or how do you use lib

From: Alastair Maw
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Using play with URLs and Dialogic. Or how do you use libexec.play?
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:20:09 +0100

It's probably asking too much to expect anyone to give me an answer to this, but...

I'm trying to pull 8 bit ulaw 8kHz headerless .au files from a web server. The files work fine when played locally on both dummy and dialogic drivers. They also work fine over HTTP using the dummy driver. But the dialogic driver doesn't seem to like HTTP GET. I get this error:

dx(9): step 3 play(%url)
dx(9): play
dx(9): dx_play IOTT structure error

Ideally, I'd like to fix this behaviour with the dialogic driver.

However, if people could explain how libexec.play works (which would allow me to accomplish much the same thing) then that would be a good substitute in the meantime.

--
Alastair Maw
MX Telecom <http://www.mxtelecom.com>