Re: [Bayonne-devel] Using play with URLs and Dialogic. Or how do you use

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Using play with URLs and Dialogic. Or how do you use libexec.play?
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:01:01 -0400

I have not had a chance to verify this, but I think the principle issue with
http:// prompts has been fixed in 1.2.7.  The libexec.play option depends on
the result of the shell command placing an audio file under the filename that
is passed in the environment through "TEMP_AUDIO", so it would be easy to
construct a shell script that does a wget and stores the file into the name
from $TERM_AUDIO.  The resulting file is deleted after it is played.
However, .au files are assumed to have the "sun" .au header rather than raw,
so this may present a problem.