[Bayonne-devel] Listing of error tags.

From: Erik Enge
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Listing of error tags.
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:49:59 -0400

I took the time to collect all error tags that I could find in Bayonne
(don't worry, no fingers harmed; only regexing, macros and grep
involved).  I figured this would be very useful to list in the Scripting
Manual along with a description of the semantics of each error.
Unfortunately, I don't know the semantics of all errors, but I do have
the list:

  admin required
  admin-required
  asr-not-active