[Bayonne-devel] grep dlgnDriver = dialogic or globalcall?

From: Erik Enge
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] grep dlgnDriver = dialogic or globalcall?
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 18:49:05 -0400

Hi.

In /etc/init.d/bayonne (version 1.2.6), I have:

   sym=X`lsmod | grep dlgnDriver`X
   if test "$sym" != "XX" ; then
      export BAYONNE_DRIVER=dialogic
   fi

This grep will return successful for me because I do indeed have the
dlgnDriver insmod'd.  However, Bayonne will never run with the
--dialogic for me as I need --globalcall.  Is there a bug somewhere
here?

Also, in the sbin/bayonne script, I find the following code does not
work for me:

   run=`ps ax`
   run=`echo $run | grep bayonne.bin`

I have worked around it with: