[Bayonne-devel] "_" in variables does not work.

From: Erik Enge
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] "_" in variables does not work.
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:54:26 -0400

Here at Professional Reviews Inc. we use Python and several other
programming tools.  We have decided to use underscores in our directory
names and other places to be able to map these things onto Python
function names (or C function names for that matter).

I tried the following:

  .define savedir "/share/pri/common/bayonne/out/pri_ecase_dict/done"

but that did not work.  Bayonne cut it off and left me with:

  /share/pri/common/bayonne/out/pri

I've tried to look at the ScriptImage::getToken to figure out why this
is the case but I'm not sure I've found anything useful yet.

Is this a feature or a bug?

Erik.