[Bayonne-devel] How to join two calls (dialogic)

From: Alastair Maw
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] How to join two calls (dialogic)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:59:10 +0100 (BST)

Hi.

I'd really like to be able to have a caller dial in, and have my script
dial out to another line, wait for that line to be picked up, and then
connect the caller to that outbound line. There aren't any examples of how
to do this, and there doesn't seem to be much in the manual about it. An
example of how this might be achieved would be very helpful. It's
important that we maintain control of the call, rather than it being a
blind transfer.

Regards,

--
Alastair Maw