[Bayonne-devel] Re: [OpenH323]Bayonne openh323 integration announced

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Re: [OpenH323]Bayonne openh323 integration announced
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 10:09:14 -0400

On Tuesday 08 July 2003 01:19 pm, Alain NAKACHE wrote:
> Since this announce I threw a glance at the project, especially in the
> driver directory and I didn't find any new functionnality.
>
> Can you give us further details about OH323 integration  ? (Bayonne server
> version number, bayonne libs version number, ...)

We transferred h323 support to cvs for live testing last night.  The
additional delay was in adding additional support for Bayonne to load
multiple driver instances in the same server.  This means one can have h323
and voicetronix pbx hardware (OpenSwitch), for example.  Ideally, it will be
possible to use a OpenSwitch card and analog station to place and receive
both incoming calls from the trunk and h323 calls, as well as making things
like Bayonne based media processing gateways possible, in addition to other
strange things that will be done with Bayonne h323 support, but inter-driver
audio joins are still not complete this morning.

David