[Bayonne-devel] Re: Bayonne crashes automatically with reason=6

From: Erik Enge
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Re: Bayonne crashes automatically with reason=6
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 06:57:32 -0400

Tusarkanti Nayak <address@hidden> writes:

> I have installed and running a program under bayonne successfully.
> But I observed one thing that if i keep the port idle for a long time
> it crashes automatically with a reason=6

Does the log files say anything?  What does your script look like?  What
version of Bayonne, ccScript, ccAudio, commoncpp are you running?  What
operating system, distribution and version of kernel?  Did you install
from RPMs or did you compile it yourself?  If you compiled it, can you
provide us with the configure line?

Erik.