[Bayonne-devel] Openline4 don't hangup a

From: arga
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Openline4 don't hangup a
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 13:14:12 +0700 (WIT)

Hi,..
sorry I found out my problems, .. that I missed to write "answer" at the
second line of my script.

Now, I faced another problem that had been discussed but I see there is no
solution yet:
  OpenLine4 won't hang-up after telephone disconnection.

Sugar & Nayak said something about VPB_DROP on driver.cpp, but they didn't
say what must be done.

Sugar said to edit "reorder=" on conf file; I tried many number stated on
the conf file, unfortunatellly I have no luck.

So what should I do then ?! Is there someone can tell me.

>From : http://216.239.53.104/search?q=cache:A5RBxkFzZC8J:savannah.gnu.org/
cgi-bin/viewcvs/bayonne/bayonne/doc/manual.tex.diff%3Fr1%3D1.11%26r2%3D1.16
+openline4+hangup&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

I saw that :
+
+Note that the Voicetronix cards do not have hardware hangup detection.
+Hangup detection is currently done via recognition of dialtone, which
+is almost always played after the telephone company equipment detects
+remote hangup.  Be careful to deal with this
+situation via a timeout or similar workaround if you encounter it when
+developing your application.  Also be careful if you are placing
+outbound calls and a dialtone occurs during the dialing sequence, as
+your script will just terminate after hearing the dialtone.
+

Is there any solution for this ?

Thank's
Regard's