Re: [Bayonne-devel] Openline4 don't hangup a

From: arga
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Openline4 don't hangup a
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 14:41:31 +0700 (WIT)

Hi,

> You need to modify your bayonne source code for this.
> Which version of bayonne you are using?
Re:
I am using bayonne-1.2.8 which avaible on the net

> I was facing the same problem. But i modified the source to make it work.
> Check driver.cpp in the drivers/vpb/ dir inside the source tree of
> bayonne.
Re:
I did check it; but i don't to what i have to do with it,
what modifications should I make.

I just see :
    case   VPB_DROP:
         if(dropflag)
            event.id = TRUNK_STOP_DISCONNECT
         break;

Sorry for my stupid question, i am really new on it.

Regards
-arga-