[Bayonne-devel] Newbe problems with ASR

From: Renee & Jarrod
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Newbe problems with ASR
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:52:32 +1100

I have just started with Bayonne, and I think that it is great.  It is amazing to see enterprise scale software in a GNU release.  Great work!

I have the following configuration

Intel Pentium 2 netvista server

Red Hat 7.2

Bayonne 1.2.8

CC audio 1.1.1

CC script 2.5.6

Commoncpp 2-1.0.13

Flite 1.2 ( TTS )

Sphinx2  2.0.4 ( ASR )

No telephony hardware is being used at this stage, but I will be using a Dialogic dual span E1

I have installed everything at it is running fine.  TTS works and I have been started to create my own scripts.  But I am having problems with the ASR.  I know that it is because I have not installed it properly as I do not know what to do.  I have searched Bayonne and Sphinx doco’s and I am at a lose.  I have found a reference to the ASR working though giza, but that does not mean anything to me.

How do I install it?  Any guidance would be great.

Regards,

Jarrod.