[Bayonne-devel] tcpmon

From: Kurt Tragant
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] tcpmon
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:05:40 +0200

Hi list,

I've just installed and tested bayonne - great software.
But I like to monitor the used lines and so on. I've read, that there is
tcpmon for these issues. I've commented out in bayonne.conf
monitors = tcpmon
user = bayonne
group =bayonne
password = somepass
If I restart bayonne, I get a tcp port listening on 7070. If I telnet into
this port I get a login. What are the login data? User bayonne with passwort
somepass doesn't work. I've also tested with the variable login = none, login
= admin and so on. For an answer I thank you in advance.

Regards
Kurt Tragant