[Bayonne-devel] can limit the number of lines occupied by phone number??

From: Leo
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] can limit the number of lines occupied by phone number??
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 12:24:21 +0800

Dear all,

I am using bayonne + RedHat 7.2 + dialogic + D/480JCT-2T1.

I want to limit the number of lines occupied by phone number. For
example, I have total 23 phone lines and 100 tel numbers, I want to
assigned that there are maximum 2 concurrent line per each number. How
should I do it? Moreover, can I modify it dynamically? i.e. some line
have 4 concurrent line and some have only 2 concurrent line. How can it
be done?

Thx!!!

--
Regards,