Re: [Bayonne-devel] Problem with dial with Voicetronix

From: yonamine
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Problem with dial with Voicetronix
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 10:19:24 +0900

please confirmation tone definition in environment variable

example japanese definition

export VPB_MODEL=V4PCI
export VPB_TONE=DIAL,C,400,50,2000
export VPB_TONE1=RINGBACK,P2,400,150,1000,2000
export VPB_TONE2=BUSY,P2,400,100,200

Though they are contents

export VPB_TONE=DIAL,C,400,50,2000

400 Hz continuous dial tone, 50Hz bandwidth, fire after 1000ms (1 sec):

As for being detailed in VPB-DRIVER    src/envtone.cpp

I am sorry in poor English.