[Bayonne-devel] More sip changes...

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] More sip changes...
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:43:20 -0400

I have added "assign.sip", which will be in 0.8.4. This allows one to assign permission to a specified proxy to dial through a script using an arbitrary userid. Hence, you can set Bayonne to accept a request address@hidden from a specific ip address & port, and have it select a script, which receives xxx as the "%session.dialed" identifier. I suppose to do this any better, such as for gateways where we would want better security, would require either the session driver, or the server itself, to run an authenticating proxy registrar....