[Bayonne-devel] SIP and outbound dialing...

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] SIP and outbound dialing...
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:06:11 -0400

I have worked through much of the outbound dialing code in Bayonne2 for "fifo" initiated dialing. In addition to finding some odd bugs, and the need for driver specific dialing requests from the fifo. I actually have reached the point where I can now create and send the base invite with eXosip out of a fifo issued (and hopefully "start" command from scripting) dial request. All updates for this are now in cvs. I am hoping to complete the sip call states for the replies in the seizure handler, and have this ready for the next Bayonne2 release (0.8.4).