Re: [Bayonne-devel] how to open the bayonne2-1.5.27 project in windows

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] how to open the bayonne2-1.5.27 project in windows
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 05:40:00 -0400

We run our project files through cvs, and it is possible the checkouts
get stripped of the cr (and only have \n) i the distribution tarball.
You just need to add cr/lf sequences back in.  But we now have several
people that work on the w32 builds, including Xing Kin, who can probably
better reply in more detail how to properly establish a complete w32
native build environment for Bayonne2, and how to test it.

Most of the changes needed for Bayonne2 for w32 include completing
support for running as a "service", perhaps the addition of a cpanel to
manipulate registry keys or some better decision on where external
config files are kept, perhaps a front end launch gui application that
allows setting of command line arguments when manually launched, etc.
At the moment, it has no convenient "use" model on w32 and probably has
some odd bugs, but is actually functional.