biborb-general

Re: [Biborb-general] biborb 1.2 pre disappearing abstract bug

From: Guillaume Gardey
Subject: Re: [Biborb-general] biborb 1.2 pre disappearing abstract bug
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:07:56 +0100

hi,

I think the problem is solved, it was linked with the new "pre formatting" feature for abstract. I found the solution to preserve spaces and pre-formatting (as done using <pre> in HTML) in abstract not really suitable for HTML display. I like to see my bibtex cut at column 80 in my favorite text editor but it is not really "beautifull" for the HTML display. I changed biborb so that only one empty line will be preserved between paragraph. I think this is a nice intermediate solution.. (?)

I tried with your bib file and performs some tests and it seems ok. The "link" feature should also work now, it was due to the abstract error.

Guillaume