biborb-general

Re: [Biborb-general] biborb 1.2 pre disappearing abstract bug

From: Guillaume Gardey
Subject: Re: [Biborb-general] biborb 1.2 pre disappearing abstract bug
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 11:30:11 +0100

both CVS and biborb-1.2pre.tar.gz have been updated

Guillaume

Le 17 janv. 04, à 22:51, Adrian P. Ireland a écrit :

On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 03:07:56PM +0100, Guillaume Gardey wrote:
hi,

I think the problem is solved, it was linked with the new "pre
formatting" feature for abstract. I found the solution to preserve
spaces and pre-formatting (as done using <pre> in HTML) in abstract not really suitable for HTML display. I like to see my bibtex cut at column 80 in my favorite text editor but it is not really "beautifull" for the
HTML display. I changed biborb so that only one empty line will be
preserved between paragraph. I think this is a nice intermediate
solution.. (?)

I agree, all that is needed is a paragraph break. BibOrb can then format
the paragraphs as it sees fit for the size of the window.

I tried with your bib file and performs some tests and it seems ok. The
"link" feature should also work now, it was due to the abstract error.
Yippee!

Do I grab this from cvs or wait for a release?

Adrian