bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] Urgent Help Needed (X Server + TNT2 VGA) !

From: Payam bahraini
Subject: [linuxiran] Urgent Help Needed (X Server + TNT2 VGA) !
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 23:03:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,

I got the following error when I tried to start X
Server:

"I cannot Start the X Server (your graphical
interface).
It is likely that it is not set up correctly.
would you like to view the X Server output to diagnose
the problem ?
                Yes     or    No "

When I select "yes", the message " Unsupported VGA
Compatible" appears in text environment.

VGA Card: TNT2

Thanks in advance,

Payam Bahraini