bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] I agree ...

From: Hooman Baradaran
Subject: [linuxiran] I agree ...
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:17:24 -0400

Hi all,
For gods sake please stop the arguments.
This is just like what I see in Persian televisions every day:
1. Someone has an opinion that other don't like.
2. Some others disagree.
3. A discussion/fight starts.
4. One of the admins asks you to stop.
5. Then every body else calls (or in this case writes) and to say they agree
with the admin (just like what I'm doing right now!!!!)
I see this on Persian TV every day and that's why I don't like Persian
televisions but Linux Iran is my favourite (and my only) ML so please STOP
this once and for all!

--
Hooman Baradaran
address@hidden