bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] GCC How to

From: Kaveh
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] GCC How to
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:25:04 -0700 (PDT)

--- Amin Abbaspour <address@hidden> wrote:
> All,
>
> >However when it comes to GNU software, there is
> really little incentive
> >to spend hard earned cash on a book. Because the
> FSF publishes
> >high-quality documentation for GNU software,
> straight from the horse's
> >mounth.
>
> I had no dought Aryan, you will say this, cuz you
> have never been a real
> developer who deals with live code.
>
> What you find on the web makes a kid full of pride,
> and what is earned
> through a book, makes a man a developer.
>
> Amin

Amin, I am a developer too, just in open source field,
web site development,
I think it is a good way to learn from real-page
books, but they are expensive and hard to find
specialy in Iran. Also I think they are not a must for
learning, there is many good,free articles and books
online, and their authors are human like others. I can
see no prefrence for real-page books.

Kaveh,