bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] GCC How to

From: Hedayat Vatankhah
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] GCC How to
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 08:11:39 -0700 (PDT)

Seyyed Mehdi Sheikhalishah wrote:

>Hi All
> I'm new to gcc.Please introduce me a URL about gcc
and >give me some
>usefull options to compile simple C file.

   For compiling a simple C/C++ file you don't need
any options. It will compile that file and generate
it's executable "a.out". You can use -o option for
giving a name for executable file.
   I think you haven't reed gcc's info and man pages.
They are nice references for gcc. Run this command:
info gcc

Hedayat