bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] GNU/Linux FAQ [was:GCC How to]

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] GNU/Linux FAQ [was:GCC How to]
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:39:11 +0300

On Wednesday 30 July 2003 15:29, Arash Zeini wrote:

> > > That would be perfectly fine.
> >
> > I will try to find a good one, and will update the list when I do
> > so.
>
> Yep, nice, thanks.

Arash and the Co:

I have found http://www.tldp.org/FAQ/Linux-FAQ/index.html to be a
complete FAQ covering nearly everything a beginner should know about
Linux. There is also a brief FAQ which is good for those who want to
know what Linux is, available at
http://linux.com/article.pl?sid=02/03/09/1727250.

Waiting for your comments.

Cheers