bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] GCC How to

From: Arash Bijanzadeh
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] GCC How to
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:42:09 +0430

Trying to give a short POV
First of all if you just typed `man gcc' in your console; you would get so
much info that can't read them in a week. it is a common thing to get a RTFM
when posting a simple question to an ML, and it should not break your heart!

If you got a project to do and you don't know how to do it, then you got to
ask somebody for consultant and of course it has it's price.

do not misunderstand this. Here is an opensource community and we are ready to
help all the opensource Gnu/Linux lovers. But an opensource lover tries to
help his love as much as he can. Till you have not moved your finger for
Linux you are under deep suspicion, and we hate to feel someone using us as a
resource for his bussines. It is not a bad thing to get money from linux and
all of us is trying to do it, but we help linux back and pay our share to
him.
There is a lot of things youcan do for linux and farsiKDE, if you are really
interesting in Gnu/Linux

cheers
Arash