bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] GCC How to

From: Amin Abbaspour
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] GCC How to
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:08:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

>  I'm new to gcc.Please introduce me a URL about gcc and give me some
> usefull options to compile simple C file.

There is a book called "GCC, The complete reference" from Osborne
publication. I think this great book can help you a lot, to learn about
this magic compiler.

www.eketab.com used to sell this book and many others, online in Iran, but
it seems to be under construction.

All the books of eketab are also sold in Engelab Squ. of Tehran, with each
USD=180-250 Tommans, and I'm sure if you are really interested in GCC
it'll make sense to buy and read it, since it's not too unaffordable.

Man files and Info is also great, but nothing is like a cool book, you
know ;)

Sincerely,
Amin

=====