bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] GCC How to

From: Arash Zeini
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] GCC How to
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:23:18 +0430

On Tuesday 29 July 2003 09:15, Seyyed Mehdi Sheikhalishahi wrote:

> So what is idea of this ML?
> I think ML is to share our knowledge between each other.
> Maybe I must do a force module project and I cannot search the net to
> find answers for my Q.
> What is your idea?

This mailing list is not dedicated to a specific GNU/Linux topic. Any
general question regarding GNU/Linux (in Iran and elsewhere) is on topic
here. And as such is your question.

But the general netiquette requires that you do not ask very simple
questions and that you do a bit of searching before asking on a mailing
list.

Still nobody should/will kill you if you ask a strange question :)

This brings me to the idea that we may need an FAQ for linuxiran.org!

Greetings,
Arash

--
The FarsiKDE Project