bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] GCC How to

From: Abbas Izad
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] GCC How to
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 10:54:18 +0000

> >But the general netiquette requires that you do not ask very simple
> >questions and that you do a bit of searching before asking on a mailing
> >
> >list.
>
> Good that you mentioned netiquette!  Not knowing about netiquette means
> that someone suffers lack of mental health? Being rude does not included
> in netiquette or does it?

Not being rude is part of netiquette, sure.

> >Still nobody should/will kill you if you ask a strange question :)
> >

> >This brings me to the idea that we may need an FAQ for linuxiran.org!
>
> Do you mean FAQ on how to use ML? In that case, it is a very good idea!

Yes, but also general questions should be answered there as well.

Would you please write something about NOT putting stupit footnotes
at the end of messages! Whatever about GNU, Linux, FSF, etc.. should be OK

If there is no God (as Aryan believe so), whom did Mandel and Darwin jumping on in an alley? If there has been a God, after that these guys bit him to death then existance should stop to exist! Because in evey belief and definition God refers to creator and maintainer of existance!

Then these kind of footnotes may offends (I hope it does) any believer of God, Jewish, christians and muslims. THIS is not a religios or political ML, JUST LinuxIRAN!

Regards

Abbas Izad

Greetings,
Arash