bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] GCC How to

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] GCC How to
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 20:27:22 +0300

On Monday 28 July 2003 16:42, Seyyed Mehdi Sheikhalishahi wrote:
> Hi All
>  I'm new to gcc.Please introduce me a URL about gcc and give me some
> usefull options to compile simple C file.

OK you know, you shouldn't ask any simple question that comes to your
mind from the list.

Mailing list is a last resort. It is for when you search the internet,
you google a bit, you mess with sourceforge and freshmeat and The Linux
Documentation Project, you read the man and info page, and search the
mailing list archives and newsgroup archives and .... and after doing
all this, if you are still not able to find your answer, then you are
welcome to ask questions in this mailing list (the same rule usually
apply to all mailing list, unless otherwise noted).

Believe me, people here have more important things to do than answering
these kind of quesitons like "my keyboard speed is low" or "what is
gcc" and "dude! how can I avoid a cracker?"

It is sometimes usefull to grow up; mentaly.

--
/*  God is dead. Darwin and Mendel jumped
him in an alley and beat him to death.