bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Get PHP Source File From A site with socket programming

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Get PHP Source File From A site with socket programming
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 20:20:51 +0300

On Monday 28 July 2003 19:19, Arash Zeini wrote:
> On Monday 28 July 2003 18:08, Seyyed Mehdi Sheikhalishahi wrote:
> > I develop some apps and Now I'm afraid to someone can with this
> > technique can  get my sources.
>
> What do you exactly mean by this?

That he is afraid someone might crack his server and get read PHP
scripts which he writes.

And I thought GNU/Linux was about freedom and sharing ideas and source
code with each other.

How sad to see some people only use GNU/Linux as a tool, and do not see
the real issue behind it.

--
/*  God is dead. Darwin and Mendel jumped
him in an alley and beat him to death.