bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Get PHP Source File From A site with socket programming

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Get PHP Source File From A site with socket programming
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:07:40 +0300

On Saturday 26 July 2003 10:20, Seyyed Mehdi Sheikhalishahi wrote:
> --
> Salam
>
>  Aya mishe ba estefade az socket programming be ye site dige connect
> kard va Source PHP ono bedast avord.fek konam az tarighe port 80
> faide nadashte bashe chon az web server migre va on Source PHP
> tablidil be ye html mishe va be client montaghel mishe.Aya az tarighe
> port 21 mishe in kar ro anjam dad.
> Chejori mishe port haye baz ye host ro bedast avord(command line)?

Your first question: it is not doable. (if the admin is competent).
Your second question: It is very easy to scan a network's ports, and get
a report on them. However I agree with Kaveh and have a feeling that
you want to crack somewhere or something. So unless you give us some
details as to why you exactly want to do this act, I guess no one in
this ML is willing to help you.

PS: There are non-Farsi speaking members in this ML. Please try to write
in english as much as possible.

Cheers

--
/*  God is dead. Darwin and Mendel jumped
him in an alley and beat him to death.