bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Get PHP Source File From A site with socket programming

From: Seyyed Mehdi Sheikhalishahi
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Get PHP Source File From A site with socket programming
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:08:18 +0430

I develop some apps and Now I'm afraid to someone can with this technique can  get my sources.

Aryan Ameri wrote:
On Saturday 26 July 2003 10:20, Seyyed Mehdi Sheikhalishahi wrote:
--
Salam

Aya mishe ba estefade az socket programming be ye site dige connect
kard va Source PHP ono bedast avord.fek konam az tarighe port 80
faide nadashte bashe chon az web server migre va on Source PHP
tablidil be ye html mishe va be client montaghel mishe.Aya az tarighe
port 21 mishe in kar ro anjam dad.
Chejori mishe port haye baz ye host ro bedast avord(command line)?

Your first question: it is not doable. (if the admin is competent).
Your second question: It is very easy to scan a network's ports, and get
a report on them. However I agree with Kaveh and have a feeling that
you want to crack somewhere or something. So unless you give us some
details as to why you exactly want to do this act, I guess no one in
this ML is willing to help you.

PS: There are non-Farsi speaking members in this ML. Please try to write
in english as much as possible.

Cheers